Gibson Catholic Primary School
Dean Gibson is a Voluntary-Aided Roman Catholic Primary School serving
the town of Kendal and its surrounding area. The name Dean Gibson School
dates back to 1898 when a new school was built in Gillinggate, as a
memorial to the Very Reverend James Gibson, Parish Priest of Holy Trinity & St.
George from 1848 to 1895.
The school took over its present site from St. Mary's Roman Catholic
Secondary Modern on 1st. January 1977. As a result of its secondary
inheritance Dean Gibson School is exceptionally well equipped, set
in very attractive grounds, with extensive playing fields.
Hawesmead Avenue, Kendal, LA9 5HB
Tel: (01539) 773630
Fax: (01539) 737224
For directions to the School, please click here.